January 8, 2006
One of the largest independent Oil & Gas companies in North America has selected and implemented the Incident Management System from KMI.
One of the largest independent Oil & Gas companies in North America has selected and implemented the Incident Management System from Knowledge Management Innovations, LTD (KMI). The company is using the comprehensive, web-based system to manage incidents, near misses and unsafe conditions at thousands of sites across the continent.
KMI’s system was selected after a thorough analysis of the available incident management packages on the market. The primary factors cited in the final selection decision included:
- Strength of statistical rollup reporting at all levels of the organization;
- Comprehensive functionality including integrated Corrective Actions, Root Cause Analysis, Cost Tracking and Risk Assessment;
- Performance and usability;
- Ease of integration with existing and future enterprise systems;
- Availability of a broad, integrated suite of additional EHS modules for future deployment; and
- Reputation for customer support;
According to Matt Airhart, Director of Business Development for KMI, “We were pleased to be selected for such a challenging deployment. The requirements against which all of the candidate systems were compared were extensive and specific. Our ability to literally meet every one of these requirements came as a surprise and a relief to the selection committee.”
KMI provides flexible, scalable and usable web-based software solutions that help companies operate more safely and efficiently, increase regulatory compliance, control environmental impact, and reduce corporate risk. KMI is a trusted supplier of EHS Management Information Systems (EMIS) to global manufacturing, energy, mining, biotech and transportation companies ranging in size from hundreds to over a hundred thousand employees.
Director of Business Development
Knowledge Management Innovations, Ltd .